Art direction & Graphic design for a Jewelry Editorial
- - Concept & story (as Ulysse & Darcoe):
- This serie is inspired from the old anatomy litographs - it has been commissioned by a fashion magazine for a jewelry editorial.
- This is what the anatomy of Shakespearean characters would look like: Not born from flesh but from a sentence or a feeling, their hearts are made of precious materials reflecting their inner selves.
- - Graphic design of the Hearts and lungs
- - Assemblage and model making (laser paper cut) by Clément Ottenwaelter